Chicken wings and celery aren’t the only delicious dippers for your buffalo ranch sauce. If you’re craving a crispy and satisfying snack, this potato skins recipe is the answer.
We love potato skins because they’re versatile enough to be a stand-alone meal served with a small side salad and sour cream, or they can be the perfect accent to your favorite burger as an alternative to french fries.
Call up a few friends, turn on the game, gather on your patio and enjoy this easy treat, any day of the week!
What You’ll Need
- 4 baked potatoes, cooled
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup bacon bits
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Gather ingredients and set grill to high heat.
- Cut potatoes into quarters lengthwise. Scoop centers, leaving 1/2 inch.
- Place centers in a medium mixing bow, along with the other ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients are well-blended.
- Press mixture onto each potato skin.
- Place potato skins on vegetable tray insert and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve with buffalo ranch dip.