What better to accompany your steak and chicken than a savory serving of asparagus and potatoes? This asparagus and potatoes recipe brings together a classic combination that’s full of flavor, easy to prepare, and it’ll make all your guests happy!
This recipe is hearty, satisfying and full of flavor, perfect for any cookout. Pair your asparagus and potatoes with tender, juicy sirloin steak or grilled lemon chicken. We’ll be using a 2-burner gas grill from STOK with a grilling basket insert that’s made just for this kind of recipe.
What You’ll Need
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 1½ pounds red potatoes
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- Gather the ingredients and set grill to high heat.
- Coat the asparagus with 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- In separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Sprinkle half the mixture on the asparagus.
- Coat the potatoes with what’s left of the olive oil.
- Sprinkle what is left of the rosemary mixture on the potatoes and mix until well-coated.
- Place the potatoes in the grilling basket insert and cook for twenty minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and place the asparagus in the grilling basket insert. Cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from grill, serve and enjoy!